Feedback to Emily's suggestion

Sunday, October 20, 2013 Posted by Ian Alden Russell


Emily,


I really like your idea of doing something with the cards, I don’t know what, but I think you have pointed out something about the exhibition which I also felt but didn’t really think about.  If others in the group also like the idea, I would say let’s go for it.  Given also that we don’t have much time for an intervention and need to work efficiently as a group after bayram, I’d say your suggestion is both very good and feasible.  I feel that we could come up with something creative with respect to the cards lying on the table, as you mention with nothing written on them, waiting to be utilized in more creative ways.


Looking forward to the feedback from the rest of class.


Cheers,


Bengi.


Labels:

search this site

Labels


archive